Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

He pārongo atu anō56 Linton Street

The house at 56 Linton Street was designed by L G West for Wilberforce Alfred George in 1910. W A George was a clothier on The Square, Palmerston North, carrying on the business established by his father D M George in 1883. At some later stage the house was sold and converted into flats. In 2010 the PNCC acquired the property to allow for a new entrance into Palmerston North Intermediate Normal, from Linton Street, and the house was sold for removal, to Central House Movers Ltd, Matipo Street Palmerston North.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Tautuhi matihiko
2011P_IMCA-DigitalMaster_005639
Ingoa
56 Linton Street
Pākanga
IMCA Digital Archive 2011
E puritia ana ki
IMCA Digital Archive

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Monrad homestead, Karere
Monrad Farmhouse
56 Linton Street
'Waimarama', 46 Alfred Street
36 Campbell Street
House, Rongopai Street
56 Linton Street
9 Bourke Street
578 Featherston Street "Norton Park"
Front entrance to 16 Guy Avenue
Bay window of 16 Guy Avenue
Front entrance of 16 Guy Avenue

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te wāhi
Palmerston North
Te rā
circa 1920

Te manatārua

Ngā whakamihi
Palmerston North City Library

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Monrad homestead, Karere
Monrad Farmhouse
56 Linton Street
'Waimarama', 46 Alfred Street
36 Campbell Street
House, Rongopai Street
56 Linton Street
9 Bourke Street
578 Featherston Street "Norton Park"
Front entrance to 16 Guy Avenue
Bay window of 16 Guy Avenue
Front entrance of 16 Guy Avenue

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai