'The Wattles' was constructed in 1887 and was demolished in 1967. The hall of the house was situated on the ground floor just inside the front door. On the left can be seen the door to the drawing room, while in the center is a passage leading to the stairs and dining room.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- The hall of 'The Wattles', home of William Park, conrer of Linton and College Streets
- Held In