Skip to Content

More Info →Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street

The King Street Plunket Rooms were constructed in 1928, for the Plunket Society, formed in Palmerston North in 1917. The rooms were designed by the architect Ernst West and officially opened 1929.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2007N_H40_BUI_0230
Title
Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street
Held In
Coolstore
License
cc-by

Related items

Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street
"Winners at Baby Show" at West End Plunket Gala Day
"Weighing in at Plunket"
"Flowers to Benefit the Babies" Plunket Society
Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
"Daffodils Plentiful on Stall" Plunket Fundraiser
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
Highden Manor Estate, Awahuri
Fund raising concert for Palmerston North Hospital
Regent Theatre, Broadway
56 Brightwater Terrace

Creation

Created By
Place
King Street, Palmerston North
Date
1950

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street
"Winners at Baby Show" at West End Plunket Gala Day
"Weighing in at Plunket"
"Flowers to Benefit the Babies" Plunket Society
Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
"Daffodils Plentiful on Stall" Plunket Fundraiser
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
Highden Manor Estate, Awahuri
Fund raising concert for Palmerston North Hospital
Regent Theatre, Broadway
56 Brightwater Terrace

User comments