Skip to Content

More Info →Plunket Society Rooms, King Street

The King Street building was constructed in 1928, for the Royal New Zealand Plunket Society, formed in Palmerston North in 1917. The rooms were designed by the architect Ernst West and officially opened 1929.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_H15_BUI_1696
Title
Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street
"Weighing in at Plunket"
Principal Wards of Palmerston North Public Hospital:
"Daffodils Plentiful on Stall" Plunket Fundraiser
"Winners at Baby Show" at West End Plunket Gala Day
Boiler House of the Abattoir, Maxwells Line
Abbattoir, Maxwells Line
Bank of Australasia, corner of The Square and Broadway.
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
Looking across The Square to All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street

Creation

Created By
Date
circa 1939

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Plunket Society Rooms, King Street
Central Palmerston North Plunket Rooms, 136 King Street
"Weighing in at Plunket"
Principal Wards of Palmerston North Public Hospital:
"Daffodils Plentiful on Stall" Plunket Fundraiser
"Winners at Baby Show" at West End Plunket Gala Day
Boiler House of the Abattoir, Maxwells Line
Abbattoir, Maxwells Line
Bank of Australasia, corner of The Square and Broadway.
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
Looking across The Square to All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street

User comments