Taken from the Square. The two-storey wooden Clarendon Hotel, erected in 1874, stood on the corner of Rangitikei Street. The proprietor in the 1880's was James Carroll. Other businesses shown include D Clifford, bootmaker and Rees Private Hotel with two shops downstairs.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- The Square between Rangitikei Street and Coleman Place
- Held In