This building was opened in 1892 when the Freemasons moved from their previous premises near the corner of George and Main Street. It housed the Freemasons until it became inadequate for the increasing membership. A grander version was built in Broadway in 1931, which is now the Aqaba Restaurant.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Freemasons Lodge, 42 Broadway
- Held In