Skip to Content

More Info →Wesley Broadway Church stained glass window, Broadway Avenue

The Wesley Broadway Church was originally called St Paul's. It was designed by James Bennie in 1911 and was the third Methodist church on this site. In 1989 the two Methodist churches in Palmeston North (the other in Cuba Street) combined to become the Wesley Broadway Church.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011BD_IMCA-DigitalMaster_006155
Title
Wesley Broadway Church stained glass window, Broadway Avenue
Relation
IMCA Digital Archive 2011
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

Wesley Broadway Church stained glass window, Broadway Avenue
Salvation Army group
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army group
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Group of Salvation Army women and children

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
October 5, 2011

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Wesley Broadway Church stained glass window, Broadway Avenue
Salvation Army group
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army group
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Salvation Army officers
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Group of Salvation Army women and children

User comments