This Anglican church was the third on the site. The first All Saints was built 1875, a second larger building was constructed 1882, incorporating the original building, and the third and current All Saints built in 1914. This image also shows the gardens that once grew in The Square - certainly less manicured than the gardens of today!
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- All Saints Church, The Square
- Held In