Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

The Grand Hotel was built in 1906 for Martin Craven, to replace the Provincial Hotel which was gutted by fire. In 1985 the then owners, Manawatu Holdings Ltd, converted the top floors into commercial offices and retail space.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Pākanga
Public Photograph Collection Ho 27
Date
September 25, 1974
Tautuhi matihiko
2011P_Ho27_004848
E puritia ana ki
Coolstore

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Grand Hotel bedroom
The Grand Hotel - Details of Staircase
Main Staircase of Caccia Birch House
Civic Centre
Stairwell in Palmerston North Civic Centre
16 Guy Avenue, Details or Staircase
Grand Hotel, corner of The Square and Church Street
A View of the Lakelet
Palmerston North Public Library interior, corner of Main Street and The Square
Palmerston North Civic Centre
Interior of Public Library in Main Street East
Lending Department of the Palmerston North Public Library

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Ngā tūtohu
1970s,
black and white,
buildings,
grand hotel,
interior,
photographs,
stairs,
Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Grand Hotel bedroom
The Grand Hotel - Details of Staircase
Main Staircase of Caccia Birch House
Civic Centre
Stairwell in Palmerston North Civic Centre
16 Guy Avenue, Details or Staircase
Grand Hotel, corner of The Square and Church Street
A View of the Lakelet
Palmerston North Public Library interior, corner of Main Street and The Square
Palmerston North Civic Centre
Interior of Public Library in Main Street East
Lending Department of the Palmerston North Public Library