This St Andrew's Church building, the third Presbyterian church on this site, was designed by Gray Young, Morton and Calder, and was opened 28 September 1957. Presbyterian services began in Palmerston North in 1872, and the first church was built in 1878. A second larger building served as the church from 1893 until this one was built.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- St Andrews in the City, Church Street
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive