The First Church of Christ, Scientist was designed by L G West and F N Hornibrook, and was constructed in 1933. The church was founded in Palmerston North in 1931. The Church continues to worship in the building, which was built to seat 300.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Church Street
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive