Anglican services began in Palmerston North in 1872. This All Saints Church, built 1914, was designed by Frederick de Jersey Clere in Edwardian Free Gothic style and constructed in brick. It was the third such Anglican church on the same site. It is listed in category 2 of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust because of its historical, architectural and community significance.
- Created By
- E Creamer
- The Square, Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library