To the left of the Band Rotunda is the original All Saints Church. It was replaced with the current brick structure in 1914-1915. On the corner of Church Street and The Square is the Provincial Hotel. It burned down 3 January 1906 and was replaced by the Grand Hotel, which still stands in The Square today . The fact that the three-storey Coles Building has not replaced the two storey wooden building on the far right suggests that the photograph was taken around 1902.