This image was taken for a story that ran in The Manawatu Evening Standard on 05 April 1958, page 8: "The picture is of the original rustic bridge in the Square Gardens, which was opened by the then Mayor, the late Mr. J.A. Nash in 1910. This structure was removed and replaced."
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- "Landmark Removed" - Bridge in Square
- B&W negative
- Held In