This photograph shows the buildings between the corners of Fitzherbert Avenue and Church Street East. WF Durward's business as a draper ran from 1907 to 1915 and the Club Hotel is visible on the left of the photo. Stereoscopic pictures were produced for use in a stereoscope, which gave a three dimensional image.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Stereoscopic View: Church Street East
- Held In