In 1920 James Buglas and Charles T Brewer opened up a garage in Cuba Street, Palmerston North. In 1922 they built the above garage in Taonui Street. They later acquired the corner section adjoining, giving an entrance from Maire Street. In 1932 the busines was formed into a limited company with Mr. Brewer as managing director.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Buglass and Brewer service station, Taonui Street
- Held In