Bledisloe Park was originally a portion of the McHardy property of 'Tiritea'. The property was purchased by the City and gifted to the Government as a site for Massey Agricultural College (now Massey University) on the outskirts of Palmerston North, in 1927. Bledisloe Park is 22 acres in size and administered by the Palmerston North City Council.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Bledisloe Park, Massey University
- Held In