Skip to Content

More Info →DIC, Coleman Mall

The building was constructed as part of the C M Ross department store in 1915. C M Ross was sold to Milne and Choyce in 1959, then to the DIC in 1969. Currently it is occupied by a number of separate business and shops (2008).

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008P_Z5149_BUI_0941
Title
DIC, Coleman Mall
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

DIC, Coleman Mall
DIC department store, The Square
Newspaper article on design of new Palmerston North City Library
Grand Hotel building, corner of The Square and Church Street
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Gaye Ware modelling at Milne and Choyce
Palmerston North City Library stairwell and lift, 1st floor.
Construction of the C M Ross Co. Ltd building, The Square
The Square
Young Farmers’ Club contest at C M Ross Co. Ltd
Shoppers in the shoe department of C M Ross Co Ltd.
Display window at C M Ross Co. Ltd

Creation

Created By
Place
6 Coleman Mall, Palmerston North
Date
1988

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

DIC, Coleman Mall
DIC department store, The Square
Newspaper article on design of new Palmerston North City Library
Grand Hotel building, corner of The Square and Church Street
Arthur Barnett store, conversion into new Palmerston North City Library
Gaye Ware modelling at Milne and Choyce
Palmerston North City Library stairwell and lift, 1st floor.
Construction of the C M Ross Co. Ltd building, The Square
The Square
Young Farmers’ Club contest at C M Ross Co. Ltd
Shoppers in the shoe department of C M Ross Co Ltd.
Display window at C M Ross Co. Ltd

User comments