The Grand Hotel was constructed in 1906, by Trevor & Sons, who owned it until 1927. It hosted royal visits in 1927 and 1954. In 1985 the top floors were converted into commercial offices and retail space. It is a listed heritage building.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Grand Hotel building, corner of The Square and Church Street
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive