The new City Library was originally built as the C M Ross department store in The Square, in 1928, and was also owned and operated by Milne and Choyce, DIC and Arthur Barnett. It was bought by the City Council and renovated as the Public Library, opening 1996.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of the new Palmerston North City Library
- Held In
- PNCC Archives