Skip to Content

More Info →Palmerston North High School Reunion

Taken on the occasion of Palmerston North High School's 50th Jubilee. Palmerston North High School was formed as a District High School for girls and boys, the first offering secondary education in Palmerston North in 1902. In 1920 girl's education was separated with the Palmerston North Girls High School in Fitzherbert Avenue being built. Palmerston North Boys High School continued on the Featherston Street site.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2007N_Scs25_SCH_0432
Title
Palmerston North High School Reunion
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Palmerston North Girls High School
Craven School for Girls
Board of Governors and Staff of Palmerston North High School
Carow Ladies College and Von Blaramberg residence
Cattle being driven past Palmerston North Technical High School
Palmerston North High School Reunion
Awatapu College
Palmerston North Boys High School rugby team
Palmerston North Boys' High School
Palmerston North Technical School
Pupils outside Palmerston North Technical College
Opening of the Palmerston North Technical School

Creation

Created By
Place
Featherston Street, Palmerston North
Date
1952

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Palmerston North Girls High School
Craven School for Girls
Board of Governors and Staff of Palmerston North High School
Carow Ladies College and Von Blaramberg residence
Cattle being driven past Palmerston North Technical High School
Palmerston North High School Reunion
Awatapu College
Palmerston North Boys High School rugby team
Palmerston North Boys' High School
Palmerston North Technical School
Pupils outside Palmerston North Technical College
Opening of the Palmerston North Technical School

User comments