Cattle are being driven along Duke Street (now Princess Street) past the Technical School, to the saleyards in Rangitikei and Grey Streets. Situated on the corner of King and Duke Street, the main buildings and workshops of the Technical School were opened 1909. After closing in 1956 the building has been occupied by the Teachers' College, the Palmerston North Technical Institute, and most recently the Universal College of Learning (UCOL).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Cattle being driven past Palmerston North Technical High School
- Held In