The Technical School main building on Duke Street (now Princess Street) was built in 1909. In 1931 the main building was strengthened and the gables were removed. The Palmerston North Technical School occupied the building until 1956. It is now used by the Universal College of Learning(UCOL).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Pupils outside Palmerston North Technical College
- Held In