Pictured at the opening of the new Palmerston North High School in Featherston Street, after the original building burnt down April 5 1910. From left. Back row: F D Opie (Director of Technical School); W Hunter; G H Elliott; R McNab; W Crow; J Murray (Teacher); W P Anderson (Teacher). Middle row: Miss M F Arnott (Teacher); Miss M Ronaldson (Teacher); W Rutherford (Board of Governors); F de J Clere (Architect); C Voss. Front row: F Foote (First Assistant to Rector); Miss A F Ironside (Senior Mistress); J E Vernon (Rector); Hon. G Fowlds (Minister of Education); W H Collingwood (Chairman of Board of Directors); G Hirsch (Treasurer, Board of Directors); W Park, T R Hodder (Board of Directors).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Board of Governors and Staff of Palmerston North High School
- Held In