Skip to Content

More Info →P.D.C. staff

The Premiere Drapery Company Limited staff stand outside the original store in the Square, Palmerston North. The PDC was opened in 1915. A new shop was built on the same site in the 1930s, and in 1956 the business was renamed the Premier Department Store when the company was taken over by the Manawatu Co-Op Society, but remained known as the PDC.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011p_pg129_006129
Title
P.D.C. staff
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Pg 129
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

P.D.C. staff
Palmerston North Railway Staff
Track Gang who worked on the Milson Deviation
Staff of first Gasworks, corner of Cook and Main Streets
Manawatu Hosiery Factory staff
Post and Telegraph staff and vehicles, Main Street
Annual picnic at Moturimu
Holben & Kirk
Buick and Young, Printers, and staff
Post and Telegraph Staff
Group of Nurses
Traction Engine

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1920 to circa 1930

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North Libraries and Community Services

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

P.D.C. staff
Palmerston North Railway Staff
Track Gang who worked on the Milson Deviation
Staff of first Gasworks, corner of Cook and Main Streets
Manawatu Hosiery Factory staff
Post and Telegraph staff and vehicles, Main Street
Annual picnic at Moturimu
Holben & Kirk
Buick and Young, Printers, and staff
Post and Telegraph Staff
Group of Nurses
Traction Engine

User comments