Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

He pārongo atu anōLower Turitea Dam

Th Lower Turitea Dam was originally completed in 1907 but was raised to 50 feet in 1912. It was officially opened February 17 1913. This enlarged dam remained in use until 1957 when a 100 ft high dam was constructed. The spillway is on the left.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Tautuhi matihiko
2014N_W49_009173
Ingoa
Lower Turitea Dam
Pākanga
Public Photograph Collection W 49
Momo rauemi
B&W print
E puritia ana ki
Coolstore

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Addition to the Lower Turitea Dam
Second Dam at Turitea Stream, Upstream Side
Looking Downstream from the Turitea Dam
Lower Turitea Dam
Reservoir at Turitea
Construction of the Spillway of the Lower Turitea Dam
Second Dam at Turitea Stream, Upstream Side
Construction of Second Dam at Turitea
First Turitea Dam
Construction of Second Turitea Dam
Raising the Barrier at Turitea Dam
First Turitea Dam

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te wāhi
Turitea, Palmerston North
Te rā
1913

Te manatārua

Ngā whakamihi
Palmerston North City Library

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Addition to the Lower Turitea Dam
Second Dam at Turitea Stream, Upstream Side
Looking Downstream from the Turitea Dam
Lower Turitea Dam
Reservoir at Turitea
Construction of the Spillway of the Lower Turitea Dam
Second Dam at Turitea Stream, Upstream Side
Construction of Second Dam at Turitea
First Turitea Dam
Construction of Second Turitea Dam
Raising the Barrier at Turitea Dam
First Turitea Dam

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai