Skip to Content

More Info →Awahuri Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory, Kauwhata

The company was formed in 1897 and manufactured butter under the brand name of “Red Rose’. It amalgamated with the Rongotea Co-operative Dairy Company Limited in 1960 to form the Manawatu Co-operative Dairy Company Limited.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_D44_3349
Title
Awahuri Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory, Kauwhata
Relation
Public Photograph Collection D 44
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Awahuri Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory, Kauwhata
Palmerston North Gas Company horse and cart at railway yard, Main Street
Staff of first Gasworks, corner of Cook and Main Streets
Staff of Oliver Austin's Flaxmill, Foxton
Staff of Oliver Austin's Flaxmill, Foxton
Workers at a flaxmill, Manawatu
Staff at Emu Flaxmill, Foxton
Flax workers
Flax workers
Palmerston North bus fleet and staff
Longburn Freezing Works staff
Delivery trucks and drivers outside Griffiths' Cordial Factory

Creation

Created By
Place
Manawatu
Date
circa 1930

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Awahuri Co-operative Dairy Company Limited factory, Kauwhata
Palmerston North Gas Company horse and cart at railway yard, Main Street
Staff of first Gasworks, corner of Cook and Main Streets
Staff of Oliver Austin's Flaxmill, Foxton
Staff of Oliver Austin's Flaxmill, Foxton
Workers at a flaxmill, Manawatu
Staff at Emu Flaxmill, Foxton
Flax workers
Flax workers
Palmerston North bus fleet and staff
Longburn Freezing Works staff
Delivery trucks and drivers outside Griffiths' Cordial Factory

User comments