Skip to Content

More Info →Pink and Collison bike shop

Pink and Collison's motor bike shop was started by Mr F E Pink and Mr D K Collison in 1930, in Cuba Street. It specialised in selling, repairing and sevicing motor cycles.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2009P_Bc182_BUI_2419
Title
Pink and Collison bike shop
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Bc 182
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Pink and Collison bike shop
Corner of Ruahine Street and Main Street East
Terrace End Pharmacy, Corner of Ruahine and Main Streets
Automobile Association building, Broadway
Corner of Ruahine and Main Streets
Wills and Bates, Lombard Street
Businesses and Kosy Lounge tearooms, The Square
Woodfields Motor Garage, Cuba Street
RSA building, Broadway Avenue
Child Brothers Ltd vehicle fleet
Collinson's Service Station, Regent Arcade
South-east side of The Square

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1960

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Pink and Collison bike shop
Corner of Ruahine Street and Main Street East
Terrace End Pharmacy, Corner of Ruahine and Main Streets
Automobile Association building, Broadway
Corner of Ruahine and Main Streets
Wills and Bates, Lombard Street
Businesses and Kosy Lounge tearooms, The Square
Woodfields Motor Garage, Cuba Street
RSA building, Broadway Avenue
Child Brothers Ltd vehicle fleet
Collinson's Service Station, Regent Arcade
South-east side of The Square

User comments