The Old Main Building of Massey Universtiy was the first major teaching and administrative block built for Massey Agricultural College, opening in 1929. In 1980 it underwent a restoration project, for which the Palmerston North architects, Walker, Love and Associates won a design award from the western branch of the Institute of Architects. To the right is Lloyd Love, architect in charge of the restoration.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Agricultural Science Building, the “Main Building”.
- Held In