What became known as the 'Pink Hostel' was originally built as a staff hostel for the army who were in residence during World War Two. It was handed over to the College in 1944 for use as a student hostel. It was later called the McHardy Hostel.
- Created By
- J T
- Massey College, Palmerston North
- Community Tags