Skip to Content

More Info →Massey University

Photograph shows part of the Ring Road surrounding the campus of Massey University. Massey University began as Massey Agricultural College in 1928, and became Massey University in 1964. The large building being constructed on the centre right of the picture is the Agricultural Science block, while the smaller building in front part of the technology department.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_Ma25_TER_1378
Title
Massey University
Relation
Public Photograph Collection
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Agricultural Science Building, the “Main Building”.
Massey University
Massey University accommodation block
Aerial view of Massey Agricutural College
Massey Agricultural College
Moving Fitzherbert House onto the Massey University campus
Aerial photograph of Massey Agricultural College
Water Tower, Massey University
Massey University concourse
'The Pink Hostel', Massey Agricultural College
Vice-Chancellor's residence and Refectory building, Massey Agricultural College
Entrance to the Old Main Science building, Massey University

Creation

Created By
Date
February 26, 1973

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Agricultural Science Building, the “Main Building”.
Massey University
Massey University accommodation block
Aerial view of Massey Agricutural College
Massey Agricultural College
Moving Fitzherbert House onto the Massey University campus
Aerial photograph of Massey Agricultural College
Water Tower, Massey University
Massey University concourse
'The Pink Hostel', Massey Agricultural College
Vice-Chancellor's residence and Refectory building, Massey Agricultural College
Entrance to the Old Main Science building, Massey University

User comments