Skip to Content

More Info →City Car Park Now Fenced

This image was taken for a story that ran in The Manawatu Evening Standard on 10 June, 1963. "The area adjacent to St. Andrew's Church, which was recently required by the City Council for use as a car park, has now been fenced off to divide the parking area from the rural bus depot. The parking area gives room for approximately 58 cars. The new City Council bus depot lies behind this parking area."

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2017N_2017-20_017699
Title
City Car Park Now Fenced
Relation
Coolstore
Format
B&W negative
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive
Archive
Manawatū Evening Standard Negative Collection

Related items

City Car Park Now Fenced
College Street Shops
Aerial View of Palmerston North
Preparing for New Carpark and Building (at Rear of P.D.C.)
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Portrait of Elaine Thompson
Youth Speak for Christ Campaign
Club Hotel, Church Street
"Final Respects to Headmaster"
"Maori Choir Entertains"
Vocal Scholarship Contestants
"Queen's Guide Awards"

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
June 10, 1963

Object rights

Credit Line
Fairfax Media New Zealand

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

City Car Park Now Fenced
College Street Shops
Aerial View of Palmerston North
Preparing for New Carpark and Building (at Rear of P.D.C.)
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Portrait of Elaine Thompson
Youth Speak for Christ Campaign
Club Hotel, Church Street
"Final Respects to Headmaster"
"Maori Choir Entertains"
Vocal Scholarship Contestants
"Queen's Guide Awards"

User comments