The former Manawatu Daily Times building being converted for use by the Hopwood Hardware Co. The building connected through to their premises in Main Street East. Hopwood Hardware Co. was established in 1898 by Messrs Beale and Bros and traded for two years until being taken over by Arthur Hopwood. The business later became part of the Mitre 10 chain.
- Created By
- Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
- March 24, 1962
- Community Tags