The Salvation Army arrived in Palmerston North in 1884. This Citadel was built in 1922 on land that stretched from Broadway and King Street. In the 1982, having outgrown these premises, land was acquired on the corner of Church and Princess Street to build a new Citadel and Social Service Centre.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
- Held In