Skip to Content

More Info →Montage of Palmerston North churches

Top left shows St Andrew's Presbyterian Church, built 1893, alongside the original church, in Church Street. The right hand building and bottom left show the exterior and interior of the second St Patrick's Roman Catholic church, built 1890 in Boradway. It was replaced by a new church, completed in 1925.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_C14_3315
Title
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C14
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

All Saints Church, Church Street
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
St Pauls Methodist Church, Broadway Avenue
Methodist Church
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Abbey Theatre, Church Street
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1900s

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

All Saints Church, Church Street
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Salvation Army Citadel, Broadway
Emmanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
Emanuel Congregational Church, Broadway
St Pauls Methodist Church, Broadway Avenue
Methodist Church
Central Baptist Church, Church Street
Abbey Theatre, Church Street
Seventh Day Adventists Church, corner of Ferguson and Morris Streets

User comments