Skip to Content

More Info →Interior of St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street

This St Andrew's Church building, the third Presbyterian church on this site, was built in 1957. Presbyterian service began in Palmerston North in 1872, and the first church built 1878. A second larger building served as the church from 1893 until this one was built.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010N_C59_3295
Title
Interior of St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C59
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

Creation

Created By
Place
Church Street, Palmerston North
Date
1976

Object rights

Credit Line
Manawatu Evening Standard

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

User comments