Hodder and Tolley began in Palmerston North in 1899 as a seed and stock business. Their first building in Rangitikei Street was burnt down and the 'Tui Buildings' constructed in 1926. In November 1979 Arthur Yates and Company took over Hodder and Tolley Ltd. This photograph was published in the Manawatu Evening Standard 7 November 1979.
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Hodder and Tolley Ltd, Rangitikei Street
- E puritia ana ki