Gough, Gough and Hamer Ltd. started in 1929, initially selling electrical goods. By 1932, they had obtained the franchise for selling Caterpillar vehicles. In 1948, they gained the franchise for John Deere tractors and farm machinery. Shown here are their premises in Rangitikei street.
- Created By
- Elmar Studios, 459 Main Street, Palmerston North
- Palmerston North
- circa 1940 to circa 1949
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags