The Manawatu Kilwinning Lodge was designed in an Italianate style by Palmerston North architect, L G West, and built in 1908 by the Timber Sash and Door Company. The lodge was established in Palmerston North in 1883 and met in various places until their own building was constructed. The building was extended in 1929 and has been upgraded over the years.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatū Kilwinning Lodge No. 47, Church Street
- Held In