This brick building was designed by L G West, architect and lodge member, in the italianate style and constructed in 1908. The Manawatu Kilwinning Lodge was established in 1883 but it was not until this building was constructed that it owned its own lodge. In 1929 the building was extended and it has been upgraded over the years.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatū Kilwinning Lodge No. 47, Church Street
- Held In
- IMCA Digital Archive