Situated at Terrace End the Power House commenced supplying power to Palmerston North and to the Manawatu-Oroua Electric Power Board in May 1924. The power station operated as the main supply throughout the 1920s and at times in the 1930s, and continued to be used to cut peak demand until the 1990s. It is now home to the Electric Power Station Trust.
- Created By
- Lesley Courtney - Palmerston North City Council
- Palmerston North
- Community Tags