Six nurses pose outside of the Nurses Home. The Palmerston North Hospital was opened in 1893, and has been substantially altered and added on to, on the same site, over the years. The Nures Home was built in 1915, and enlarged in the late 1930s.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Nurses outside Nurses' Home, Palmerston North Hospital
- Held In