This building was constructed in 1932 as the third temple of the United Manawatu Lodge of the Ancient Order of Freemasons. It was designed it the neo-Egyptian style by local architects, Ernst V West and Linley Richardson, and was built a total cost of £4,194.1s.0d. In the early 1980s the Freemasons moved from the building, and it was then used as Brats Clothing Company. It is now the Aqaba Restaurant. The original building has been little altered from the original design.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Masonic Temple 1721 E.C., 186 Broadway
- Held In