Henry Garner opened the ‘Kash’drapery store in 1906, in The Square, Palmerston North. The store later traded from Cuba Street, then in 1937 moved to Broadway. Garners became a subsidiary of Smith & Brown (later Smith City) in 1966, and in 1988 shifted to Linton Street. It closed in 1990.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Sewing materials display at Garners, Broadway
- Held In