Skip to Content

More Info →Bank of New South Wales, Rangitikei Street

The Palmerston North branch of The Bank of New South Wales was established in Main Street in October of 1901. In 1914 the bank moved to th is site on Rangitikei Street.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2009N_Bc224_BUI_2436
Title
Bank of New South Wales, Rangitikei Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Bc 244
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Bank of New South Wales, Rangitikei Street
Bank of Australasia
Hutchins' Furniture Warehouse, Main Street
John Chambers and Son Ltd, Engineer and Agricultural Supplies, King Street
Schneideman and Sons Ltd, The Square
Bank of New Zealand, corner of The Square and Rangitikei Street
Union Bank of Australia, corner of Coleman Place and The Square
Australia New Zealand Bank, corner of Coleman Place and The Square
Wilsons for Ladies Wear
Albert Cooksley Cycles, Rangitikei Street
Interior of Watson Bros, The Square
Leary's Pharmacy, The Square

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1937

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Bank of New South Wales, Rangitikei Street
Bank of Australasia
Hutchins' Furniture Warehouse, Main Street
John Chambers and Son Ltd, Engineer and Agricultural Supplies, King Street
Schneideman and Sons Ltd, The Square
Bank of New Zealand, corner of The Square and Rangitikei Street
Union Bank of Australia, corner of Coleman Place and The Square
Australia New Zealand Bank, corner of Coleman Place and The Square
Wilsons for Ladies Wear
Albert Cooksley Cycles, Rangitikei Street
Interior of Watson Bros, The Square
Leary's Pharmacy, The Square

User comments