The railway station was in centre of The Square until 1889 when it was moved to Main Street. In the background can be seen Walkley's Commercial Hotel, on the corner of Main Street, and the first 'Standard' ('Manawatu Standard') office, both on the southern side of The Square.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North Railway Station in The Square
- Held In