The C M Ross department store horse-drawn float stands outside the shop's entrance on George Street (near the corner of Coleman Mall). Rosscos, as it became known, became one of the foremost department stores in Palmerston North. It operated from 1883 - 1959, when the business was sold to Milne and Choyce.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- C M Ross float, George Street
- Held In