Workmen constructing the entrance ramp to the new Palmerston North City Library, which leads from The Square across to George Street. The new City Library was formerly a department store, originally built for C M Ross Co. Ltd in 1928.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Construction of Palmerston North City Library Entrance Ramp
- Held In
- PNCC Archives