Skip to Content

More Info →St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road

The Presbyterian Church bought land in the newly emerging suburb of Awapuni, and in 1958 St Marks became a separate parish. The Manse was the first building constructed and was dedicated in 1959. The house was extended, as seen on the right in 1978.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010P_IMCA-DigitalArchive_3579
Title
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Relation
IMCA Digital Archive
Held In
IMCA Digital Archive

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
2009

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Queen Street Hall
Salvation Army Hall, Princess Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
St Andrew's Sunday School Memorial Hall Plaque
St Marks Presbyterian Church Manse, corner of Pitama Street and Melford Road
Christian Centre, The Square
Montage of Palmerston North churches
Reverend Ronald P.F. Plaistowe
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Chapel, former Foxton Convent

User comments