Kaingahou was built for Dilev Monrad 1903 - 1904, on what was then called Foxton Line. After being sold in 1913 there have been various owners, including George Kendall, followed by his daughter 1913 - 1973, and Bodil and Gunner Petersen 1983 - 2002.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Kitchen at 'Kaingahou', 642 Pioneer Highway
- Held In